And for a fleeting second, this mom thought that maybe her doctor husband had his own "snow day" when he came through the door again at 8am this morning. Alas, he was only home to change out of his scrubs into office clothes. Apparently, doctors can't take snow days because it is on these days that they see more patients (those that like to stick their fingers into moving snowblower parts). Speaking of snowblowers, I'm determined to use one today on our driveway (it came with the house). I am well versed in such snowblowers, thanks to youtube. Hopefully ours is similar to the those that were in the "how to" videos I saw! :)
Anyhow, as my son has hit the 9-month stage, with it has come cheerio eating (a lifesaver for a mom when she is cooking or desiring to eat herself), walking (with the help of a laundry basket walker), playing with his interactive toys (is this why he doesn't like to sit and just read a book with mama?), a few tantrums (we are trying to nip THOSE in the bud) and a continued mamas boy (though he was definitely delighted to see his daddy come home from Haiti). One of Liam's favorite things to do though is stare out the sliding doors into our backyard. He pounds on the doors and and jabbers away and sometimes tries to eat the glass (when was the last time I cleaned them?!); I think he is just having fun with his own reflection (yes, my son is vain), but every now and then I have to wonder and humor him.
I don't think he likes to be humored.
To help cheer him up, we ate a snack afterwards. I think he has recouped from his ordeal.

1 comment:
haha that's great.
I just got back from shoveling feet of snow off the Emch's cabin in Flag.
man, there was alot of snow.
Post a Comment