When not pillaging and plundering, he is into sending fellow scallywags pirate treasure maps.
And when not doing either of those, or calling "Aargh, Matey!" to the unsuspecting passersby, well he is quite willing to help draw a winner from last week's giveaway for his mother (who is apologetically late on this post).
And he said he won't even make the rest of you walk the plank.
How generous.
So congrats Ashton :) I'm sending you an email shortly (the boys have just interrupted me), but let me know your favorite coffee shop/relaxing getaway of choice, and I'll get you a $10 giftcard!

3 comments:
What an adorable little pirate!!
So did you get rid of the ants? What worked? Cindy
Terro. It seemed to be the consensus. I've used it in the past, but they just keep coming back. I guess I figured since no one ever gripes about ants, there had to be a permanent solution I was missing. But apparently it's like the rest of life. Even though we are saved, it's not that we have an easy life free of temptations or battles. They'll still come, and we just need to constantly have our armour and weapons available to do battle! Life lessons from an ant, right?! :)
Anyways, I couldn't find the powder this round, but I noticed that terro really is just boric acid... and I have a box of borax handy, so although not quite the same, it's close enough. So I put out baits, and then in the area they were most troublesome I just put a line of that white powder down. Temporary fix, but I haven't seen them since :)
Post a Comment