Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in an
Art Gallery??
Art Gallery??
Should I be concerned that he is a bright-eyed squirrel and I'm a ferocious
tyrannosaurus rex?
I hope that's not how he pictures my parenting!!
tyrannosaurus rex?
I hope that's not how he pictures my parenting!!
The latest Patch the Pirate song
He made a recipe for me... it makes "real good hamburgers"
"Look Mommy, I ran out of tape, but I used glue... and it worked!"
It may not have the typical white-washed walls and quiet ambiance, but if you are ever up for it, our gallery is always open for visitors and the resident artist will give you a personalized tour!
And you may even be able to take home an original autographed drawing, or get the artist to snap a picture of you viewing his gallery!

1 comment:
Oh Amber! Dakota did the same thing with using glue for pictures on the wall! Must be either a little boy thing or a Virkler thing! :)
Post a Comment