Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Unglued Download

I'm not a ebook type of person. You will be hard-pressed to find me reading Scripture on my phone. I would just rather have the hard copy in hands. There's just something about flipping paper pages with my fingers (versus swiping a plastic screen with a finger) that is soothing and relaxing to my mind.

But for those of you who don't mind ebooks...

and for those of you who like Lysa TerKeurst...

well, in my inbox for one of my book review programs, I was notified that for the next 48 hours, HarperCollins is selling TerKeurst's book, Unglued for 99 cents.



It looks like it's normally anywhere from $8-$10 for the ebook copy.


So, in case you are interested, here are the links for:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/unglued/id585305608?mt=11

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Unglued-Making-Choices-Midst-Emotions-ebook/dp/B006BESZFG/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1412085039&sr=8-1&keywords=unglued

Nook:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/unglued-lysa-terkeurst/1110925068?ean=9780310332800&itm=1&usri=unglued


1 comment:

forever fancy said...

I have the hard copy of this book...and it is still on my shelf waiting for me to pick it up and start reading! I have heard it is a great book. Have you read it yet? We should do a long-distance book club/accountability!