Daddy
who is unable to do surgery when the county hospital an hour away goes on ancillary power stays home and...
Mommy
whenever the weather gets cold and blistery gets cravings for yeast (and is blessed to not need for a bread machine when she has two little "kneaders"...
Liam and Aiden
Callum
who has a love/hate relationship with the snow, opts to play by himself for a long swatch of time...
and
Bowen
entertains himself, when not clinging to Mommy or napping!
I'm sure these next couple of days will see plenty of outdoor fun for everyone, but I was definitely thankful for the heated indoors as I heard the wind blow, and saw the snow fall today! Hope you all stayed warm too!

2 comments:
Cute! Liam and Aiden's response made me laugh! Hopefully the snow sticks around for the boys to play in. There hasn't hardly been any snow for them this year.
I know... I laughed too! Until I realized they were being absolutely serious. ;)
Post a Comment