Sunday, September 6, 2009

Like Father Like Son

I just thought I'd do a quick post about my little baby boy. He brings us such joy and I truly enjoy him so much, it's really kind of hard to get anything done around the house, when he is smiling and laughing, or talking to me (or when he is being in one of those needy moods-- I guess he gets that one from me ;) The Lord has blessed us so much!!

He is growing up so much though, it's hard to believe. At 4 months, he only weighs 13 lbs 6oz, but I like it and now that he is nursing better, I'm more confident that he doesn't have to be the average :) He is getting more and more of a personality as time goes on, and is always happy, except when he's overly tired...

4 month Stats:

Length: 25in
Weight: 13 lb, 6 oz
Hair: getting lighter by the day
Eyes: still not quite sure whether they want to be blue or brown

Likes:
- Socializing, especially with his daddy or crib bumper
- Rolling over
- Look at contrasting things
- The activity mat that is on loan from Bev Bahr
- Be held and snuggled
- Shoving his fingers in his mouth


Dislikes:
- Taking naps
- Bath time (well, it might not be much of a dislike, but he is always in such shock that whenever I pour water on him, he breathes in so deep, there is a big cavernous hole in his chest)
- When he is all by himself for too long
-Being in one spot for too long (he shoves himself across the floor/crib... I think he may be an early crawler! Yikes!!)

It is crazy how much he reminds me of Joel, ranging from his desire to always be interacting with people, even if he is extremely exhausted... to the fact that he can also sleep through my husbands alarm!




2 comments:

Whitney said...

He is soooo stinking cute! And he looks so different! When are you coming out again??? I miss you!

Janel said...

WOW Amber...I just checked blogs for the first time in forever, and Liam is ADORABLE. Seriously he is really really cute. It looks like things are going well for you!