Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthdays... Raspberries and Cider Mills... oh My!


So I just realized I haven't posted in a month. Actually I didn't "just" realize it. I knew it had been a while, but was kind of shocked when I saw how long of "a while". Pathetic thing is I'm not really in the mood to post anything now. Well, not really talk anyways. Which is probably a good thing, because you guys probably prefer photos to my unending ramblings anyhow. So here it is. My life in the past month or so. Or whatever my computer had currently. It's a quick download, so that I can enjoy a book and a hot chocolate (since the baby is taking a nap and the husband is doing nights in the ICU).


Birthday parties (or party to be specific... of another ortho pgy2's 1yr old)




Raspberry picking with Amy... we were going to go another time... but time got away from us





Ypsilanti Cider Mill with the Botsford Advocates










Northville Cider Mill with some of the mothers (and Amy :) from church









1 comment:

-John and Amy said...

Cute pictures! And I love your new huge picture at the top. It makes me miss the little guy. I get to see you in six days :) SO long. And then you leave me for AZ. You'll never come back. You're going to remember the heat and stay there forever.
-Amy