Friday, March 19, 2010

A Colorful Hint of Spring

I walked out to get my mail a couple of days ago and this is what I saw. It made me smile. People say that when you see blue jays and robins, spring is on it's way. I've seen both (along with many a massacred earthworms after the recent rains), but for some reason, these tulips have kind of finalized it for me. True spring (not those silly dates created by people) is almost here... that is if you negate the low 40 degree rainy/snowy weather coming in this weekend to put an end to our lovely mid-60s spell.


I hope if it snows, it doesn't kill my tulips. I hope I don't kill my tulips neither. I wonder if what I think are tulips are really tulips.



We've been really busy these past couple of weeks what with J being in Guatemala, L and I in Phoenix, and then lotsa company and potlucks... so hopefully I'll post some pics sometime soon :)

No comments: