What do you guys do when your child wakes up screaming his head off in the middle of the night, and will not be consoled? I took his temp, and it didn't seem to be that high (though I don't know how accurate it was), and after reading stories, eating grapes, trying (unsuccessfully) to wake up his Daddy, and skyping with his grandparents... well, the only thing left to do to try to calm him down so I could put him back to sleep was watch home videos.
So I figured since according to my sister, I hadn't posted in a while, I would post a couple for your enjoyment. (Sorry if I've posted them before.) These are a few of the ones that brightened his spirit. For the straw one, he actually giggled.
Here's to hoping you aren't viewing them at 2am!

1 comment:
Oh my word soo funny-- even little boys like things having to do with themselves. He's such a little cutie.
Post a Comment