This is at a nearby cider mill where I met Sherice R, Cherise B and Stacie K one morning last week. After drinking cider and eating donuts, we fed the ducks a few leftover cider donuts and some bread. Liam was nervous for the health of the ducks however, and frequently sampled the food he fed them to make sure it was safe ;)
Monday, October 11, 2010
For My Sister...
... who says it's been way too long since I blogged. Which is true. We've been busy. Kinda. I noticed that I once again failed to send out a couple of posts that are still in the queue, because I wanted to attach pictures first. I'm too lazy right now (or the clothes that I promised Joel I'd iron today are calling), so they will have to wait. But here's a quick video, for my sister. :)
This is at a nearby cider mill where I met Sherice R, Cherise B and Stacie K one morning last week. After drinking cider and eating donuts, we fed the ducks a few leftover cider donuts and some bread. Liam was nervous for the health of the ducks however, and frequently sampled the food he fed them to make sure it was safe ;)
This is at a nearby cider mill where I met Sherice R, Cherise B and Stacie K one morning last week. After drinking cider and eating donuts, we fed the ducks a few leftover cider donuts and some bread. Liam was nervous for the health of the ducks however, and frequently sampled the food he fed them to make sure it was safe ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment