There have been many changes happening in our lives recently.
Joel has had to fend for himself a lot lately.
Liam has had a mommy that is much more willing to sit with him all day long and read books.
I've completely lost my appetite. Usually the whole day. Every now and again there will be one food item that I can handle a day. This varies, but has come in the odd forms of pickles, Polish hotdogs, stuffed mushrooms and Subway sandwiches (though technically I'm not supposed to have deli meat). Otherwise my diet consists of ensure drinks and protein shakes. The past few days has been a bit better.
Simple tasks such as washing the dishes and cleaning my son's food stained clothes are now huge ordeals that take a really long time and are filled with bouts of nausea.
Instead of cleaning up after my son's warpath during his nap, I now find myself napping when he is.
The smell of food is nauseating, and I can't even walk into our garden anymore, and look at my lovely basil, tomatoes, beets or other vegetables.
I occasionally run through my mind different rearrangements of the furniture in Liam's room, to possibly include a twin-size bed.
Three guesses as to what could possibly be causing these changes in our lives. But I think you will only need one.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
AMBER VIRKLER!!!!
Oh my word, I am SOO sad I'm not there with you. Lol, I feel like I was supposed to get on this baby train with you this summer. Oops. SOOOO happy :) Sorry about the food thing though... that part doesn't sound too fun. I want to see you during this pregnancy... I don't think I really saw much of you at all when you were pregnant with Liam. :) :) Congratulations!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :)i'm so soo SOOOO ahppy for you guys!
Congrats! When are you due? We're expecting another lil' one in March, so it's exciting to hear who else might be arriving around the same time.
Woo-hhooo!! Aunt Miranda is very excited!
Think I'm onto it on the first guess. ;) So happy for you guys and hope you are feeling as well as possible with little baby on board.
An
Congratulations and God's continued rich blessings!
Congrats, guys! That's so exciting!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
Yay! That's so exciting. Big congratulations from us!
Ashton
Congrats! Very excited for you guys!
Quinton and Heather
Post a Comment