Haha. So I originally typed out the post below January 8th. Apparently I didn't send it out. That's because I got sick (another post I'm sure) with a nasty head virus that pretty much left me mostly incapacitated for over the next 3 weeks. So yup, I didn't post all of January as well. But I've gotten a couple lined up (back from good ole' 2010... who says there can't be Thanksgiving and Christmas in February ;), and will have more on the way (hopefully) soon from Nana's visit to see Liam.
Yikes. I didn't post the whole month of November. Or December. And I really didn't do much the couple months before that. Can you tell that this pregnancy has given me an aversion to the computer as one of the many side effects, both normal and abnormal this second round? It's also made the immune system weaker... and the lack of being able to take antibiotics made for some long lasting colds. Apparently pregnancy, Michigan winters and I do not exist peacefully.
So much catching up to do. I don't know if I will ever do it. Sorry. Maybe I'll hit some major events. Maybe. We will see. I'm still not up to being on the computer all that much. Part of it is pregnancy. Part of it is that it just zaps my time and energy. Part of it is I feel like there are much more important things I could be doing.
So I think these next few posts will just be all pictures. Probably of the holidays, updates on the house, and updates on the kids. We'll see.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment