Monday, January 30, 2012

January

Yikes. It's been a month since I posted last. We've been busy. And this mama was out sick with the flu that her three boys had (I guess it's inevitable when living in such small quarters). But praise the Lord, we are all healthy again! So what else did we do this month? Well, I will just summarize in pictures... but the highlights were getting to see Alex Lehman and his parents in Lakeland, watching construction (aka the "excavator") next door, my son finding the Pirate within him (I really need to video him saying "Arrgh Matey" with his little finger forming a hook!) due to Gasparilla, Joel getting to spend a couple days with his friend Mark Miller again (we didn't go though, so no pictures were taken!) and finally getting to see dolphins with Dawn, and spending time with family (both the great grandparents AND Grandma and Grandpa!).

By the way, the baby is awake now, so I'll explain some of the pics later. If I remember. :)
























1 comment:

Jamie Bahr said...

My kids would have been in heaven with all the beads :) Aiden's reaction looks very familiar:(