Tampa.
Yes, that's right. We now live in Tampa, FL.
So instead of spending a winter doing a lot of this...
(this was taken the beginning of December. I've heard they've had nice weather since,
and my tulips are blooming a couple months too early...)
(this was taken the beginning of December. I've heard they've had nice weather since,
and my tulips are blooming a couple months too early...)
or this...
(because this mom IS smart enough to know not to venture to the beach alone with a toddler that loves the ocean, and a baby that loves to eat whatever is in his hands)
we will be doing a lot of this.
Thanks to my sister who bought us memberships to both the zoo and aquarium. :)
Thanks to my sister who bought us memberships to both the zoo and aquarium. :)
As for an update on Joel... He's been working. A lot. Some days far worse then others (aka Thursday-Sunday weekends when he ends up working almost 80 hours just in those few days!). But he seems to still be surviving- although this evening he fell asleep on his knees while waiting for his stubborn sick son to give him a hug.

1 comment:
It stinks to have sick kids. It also stinks (I'm sure) to have your husband working such crazy hours. If you lived in MI we could get together...even though I was really bad about making that happen! Miss ya!
Post a Comment