Friday, September 28, 2012

Current Cravings...




5 comments:

arlan and katie said...

Uhm...did I miss something?
Is there Virkler news?

Miranda said...

So exciting! Congratulations! :)

L, Ann and boys said...

All I know is I want ice cream when preggers...congrats if that's the cause!!:)

J and A said...

April 12th... :)

I've actually haven't had ice cream in a while (Aiden had a bloody diaper rash for a week that we think was probably due to me giving him bits of butter here and there, so since I'm still nursing, I cut it out for a while), but I have been craving pumpkin and lots of fruit juice! I didn't think that a picture of those would be a definitive hint though...

An- aren't you in Europe... if so, what are you doing checking blogs?!

-John and Amy said...

WHaaaaaaatttt?? That's so soon! Congrats Amber. You guys have the cutest little kids.