So, I titled this post in honor of little Cameron Stoller, but here are a few snapshots from a month ago when I headed down there for his baby shower!
A special thanks to my cousin Josie and Javan for keeping us. Liam loved that Javan taught him how to slingshot girl's headbands (not that we have any of those lying around the house yet) and the boys enjoyed the playground next door. Liam raved the next week over the "camping tent" he made with my Uncle Glen who graciously watched both boys while I went to the shower, kid-free! It was the perfect prelude to the father-child camping trip that Joel would take him on the day we got back with the Detroit church. I thought I had taken pictures of our last morning there when Beth came by with little Malachi, but I guess not. It was cute watching the three toddlers fearlessly chasing the kittens though. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment