but this is a spine rotation...
so Friday's are light days...
of course, with interviews the past couple weeks, and a "guy trip" this next weekend, well, we haven't been able to enjoy it to it's fullest extent.
So it made it even more special to hear the boys delightfully cry "Daddy's home" when he popped in the front door at around 2pm today (or if you are the younger non-talking child, you just run up to your Mommy and say "Unh!" and then take off down the stairs laughing). I don't think I'll ever get over hearing them exclaim those two words. Oh, to delight in our heavenly Father like that!!
Anyways, so after wrestling, on the yoga mat, drinking smoothies and playing games with the boys, they decided to start up a band
I think it has potential ;)

1 comment:
Love this post!
"Daddy's home" is super sweet!
Miss you guys & hope you are feeling well Amber!
Katie
Post a Comment