Monday, November 11, 2013

Lafayette/ Fort Wayne

I forgot that I never really posted these. We went to West Lafayette for a choir trip with our church and had soooo much fun staying with Paul and Miranda! Liam still talks about going back to see Trae. :)  Paul even graciously took our family photo for Christmas pictures (if you have moved or want to make sure you get one this year, let me know...). Don't worry though, we did get a more successful one then the pictures posted ;)  It is ironic however that my baby known for smiling did not grace us with a grin even once during the 31 takes.

Then, since I didn't want to drive back alone in the dark, I spent the night at the Stieglitz's with Joel.... really it was just an excuse for the boys to maybe get to ride a combine. And it worked. A bonus perk was that Tyler took Liam with him to deliver corn at the mill (Mommy's not allowed). And Daddy surprised us with Chick-fil-A, so Mommy was able to have it twice on her weekend trip!
































No comments: