Until you walk by, and he all of a sudden sits up at an "attention" stance...
and then you notice the barricade and the sign on the door...
hard to read from far back, so I went in for a closer look...
And as you go for a closer look, he tells you, "If you need to use the bathroom, you will have to pay me one dollar. And if it takes you too long, because you are trying to avoid having to go, well, then you will owe me two."
Yikes. I almost feel like my five-year old's get-rich-quick scheme resembles our government... ;)
I hope he's a little bit more merciful by the time people start coming to visit us! :)
*** A few minutes after I posted this, I heard Liam tell Aiden, "Oh, Aiden, we ought to put a sign on the Daddy's office door too... then we will really make some money!"***
*** A few minutes after I posted this, I heard Liam tell Aiden, "Oh, Aiden, we ought to put a sign on the Daddy's office door too... then we will really make some money!"***

1 comment:
THAT is adorable. ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment