And he wanted to make it a "family affair" (versus taking the older two like he normally does). I was a bit iffy about this, because Callum has never been to a game, and I didn't think he could handle it. And I forgot to bring my camera. Yay for cameras on the cell phones.
And well, I was wrong about Callum. He did better then the older two. Especially with his own hotdog and French fries...
Apparently Thursdays are $1 concession days (popcorn, hotdogs and French fries)... we took advantage of that :)
Liam and the Perez boy continually goofed... and shared a seat, they had to be that close.
Actually, their daughter tried to then sit on one of their laps, because she wanted to be close too. :)
Actually, their daughter tried to then sit on one of their laps, because she wanted to be close too. :)
I stole Aiden's Bulls hat (given to Joel by Triangle)... there was this massive ceiling fan above us that made me feel like I was riding in a convertible going 60mph...






No comments:
Post a Comment