Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Husband

I just wanted to dedicate a blog post to my man to commemorate the fact that he has survived being married to me for 3 years today :)   Some days it seems like we were married just a few weeks ago, and other times it seems as though we have been married for ages (in a good sense though-- I just can't imagine what life was like before he came along!) He is simply amazing and more then I could ever ask for... a wonderful man that loves the Lord and seeks to serve Him....  that truly loves me with a Christ-like love in spite of all the silly and emotional times I display my worst... that is willing to kill any spider for me... or stop on his way home to surprise me with pizza-- even though he can't have any...

Joel, you are an incredible and caring husband, father and doctor and I'm so blessed to be your wife! We have so many wonderful memories together, and I can't wait to create more! Love you!

3 comments:

Clint said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years already!! Wow. We think of and pray for you guys often! Love, Alesa

Miranda said...

Happy Anniversary Amber! So glad to have you in the family. If I was a really good sister-in-law you would have had a card in the mail today. Alas, things have been a little hectic around here and I am not known for being good with cards when things are calm!

megs said...

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!!! happy anniversary!! i miss you three dreadfully. please come visit soon! taylor misses you!!