A little while back, I mentioned, asking for prayers for a couple that lives out in Illinois, Jordan and Katelyn Schroeder. Joel knows them (I don't recall ever meeting either of them, but he's introduced me to so many people, who knows!). Anyways, since then, I have been following their battle with cancer, and praying for them constantly, as I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to experience this so close to home (it came even closer with the diagnosis of Zach's cancer- he could use your prayer too!).
After being in remission for a short while, Jordan's battle with cancer has taken a turn for the worse, and they are beseeching Christians everywhere to pray to the Great Physician to heal him. If you have the moment, please take a minute to read their request and if you feel led, take a part in the prayers of the saints that will be lifted up.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment