So I was about to feed my son dinner last night when he reached for the spoon and decided to do it himself.
At the beginning of dinner:
At the end of dinner:
The video would have lasted a bit longer so you could see the transformation of his face from clean to messy, but Joel came home, and I thought I'd spare you the details of our days that were rehashed while he ate. Maybe next time. ;)
Biased-Mommy aside, I thought he did fairly well for his first time of feeding himself with a spoon. I had to wipe his fingers a couple of times (after he tried to reach in the jar to get that last hard to reach food), but at least the food mostly stayed on the bib and high chair table.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment