My amazing husband turned 28 today (I think... he's told me a dozen times just recently, but I think that any memory storage my brain had leftover after Liam was born has gone out the door with Aiden).
Although I was still sick, it didn't stop us from taking advantage of free babysitting (thank you, Cindy!) and heading down to the lovely Plymouth, where Joel introduced me to yet another one of his favorite pubs, Sean O'Callaghans. I must say, I enjoyed this one and the old atmosphere it brought with it- not to mention the fireplace :)
Besides the calamari appetizer (which was one of the best I think I have ever had- it was atop a lemon caper burre blanc sauce... yum!), we opted for an Irish fare of shepherd's pie, potato leek soup, and bread pudding (again, one of the best I've had, partially because it didn't have raisins in it, but instead was topped with fresh fruit and a caramel sauce!)
Happy birthday Joel! I've thoroughly enjoyed (well, for the most part ;) these past 4 1/2 years with you- you are an incredible godly man, an amazing husband, and the best father our son could have!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment