Liam wanted to get involved in helping us paint the house, but wasn't too amused when he discovered just what it entailed. No matter how messy his face clothes and anything else around him gets while he is eating, if the least bit of food gets on his hands during a meal, it must be immediately wiped off... so what do you think his response was when he ended up touching a wall of wet paint? He ran into the kitchen where his Mama was making dinner, hysterical about the "yucky" on his hand. :)
And of course, this Mama came to the rescue. But not without snapping a picture (or two) of it first!
Pointing to the "yucky" on his hand
Showing the "yuckies" to Mama... I love his face :)
I guess if this is his reaction though, who knows when I'll be able to do those cute handprint/footprint artwork!
No comments:
Post a Comment