Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I love this boy! :)


Well, truth be told I love all my boys... but when he's not throwing up curdled milk all over me, as he does about once a day (at least), or staying up until 3am and wanting me to talk to him during that period (as he did last night)... well, even with all that, his smiles, laughter and baby talk still delights this Mama's heart!

This video is all together too long I'm sure, and really there is no action involved, but so that our families can see this wee one growing up, I've put it up on the blog. You don't have to watch the whole thing though... it's not like he's going to be talking full sentences at the end or anything :)

2 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

What a little sweet pea!

Ann

Rachel said...

Awww...that's so cute!! I miss the little baby stage. I'm quite jealous that Natalie is up there and I'm not! I wish I could have come, I want to see little Aiden!