Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ever wonder...

what 3lbs of organic quinoa scattered across 4 rooms and a hallway looks like???


Ever wonder how long it takes to mostly (I'm still finding random seeds here and there) clean up 3 lbs of organic quinoa when you have a little helper??

 


Ever wonder what 3 lbs of organic quinoa in a vacuum cleaner looks like?


Now you know...

In case you ever wondered and wanted to try it at home, I've experimented it for you :)

btw... the answer to question #2 is about an hour. Without help from a toddler, it might only take you half that time, as the spread of quinoa is less likely... but where's the fun in that?!  ;)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What I'd like to know is how much it COSTS to have 3 lbs of organic quinoa spread over 4 rooms. Yikes! That's an expensive experiment, I'll wager.