Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I guess it was Inevitable

How could it not be when my son was always checking to see if the bathroom door was truly latched? He would actually stand up and fully push on the door just in case maybe we hadn't shut it completely.

Once inside he used to go for the bathtub. He'd crawl over, stand up and suck/slobber all over the edge.

Distasteful, I know.

A couple weeks ago, it changed. I was in the kitchen and noticed he wasn't near me. I rounded the corner and saw the bathroom door open. I went inside to scoop him up and bring him back outside. Well, this time he was sucking on the outside of the toilet bowl.

Gross, I agree.

So that being said, I guess it was inevitable that the bathroom door would continue to forgettably be left ajar... and he would continue to find a way inside. And then he would go after the toilet paper. But why stop there when he has a love for the porcelain and an even greater love for water?? Well, he found out what's inside the bowl. Thankfully he isn't big enough to have drank from it or fallen in it. When Liam told me that baby brother was being naughty in the bathroom and when I rounded the corner, I saw his arms elbow deep in water and soaked tp.

Sigh. Dare I even comment?!

Needless to say, I stole the picture off the internet as that's one behavior I did not want him to continue while I went and grabbed the camera. And let me just say that although they make it look purely clean and angelic... well, believe me, it's neither.

No comments: