as I kind of went private on a whim, and then forgot to invite any readers, except for a couple that called me out on it. I'm still trying to decide if I like it, or whether I'd prefer to just go the impersonal route and [try] to not include our names. We'll see... But for now, while our lovely home is sitting quietly waiting for two boys to return home to daily pillaging it's premises... well, for now our little family blog is private.
So I hope there was no hard feelings, as I realized that after I went private, I didn't have anyone's email addresses to contact them, and was too lazy to retrieve them. If you are related to Joel, or have emailed me recently, well, then I probably just sent you an invite if you showed any previous interest in our blog/lives. Otherwise, if you know of someone that would like an invite, please let me know their email address, or have them email me theirs (bdeer24@gmail.com)... Or tell them to wait 2 months, because I may give up on this private thing!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment