First of all, thank you for your prayers! The doctor said tht Liam should be feeling better by Wednesday and he doubled the RX just in case Aiden gets sick. Please continue to pray as we pack up to head out on Thursday!
So I took the boys to the doctors office. Liam had been all excited to go, was excited in the waiting room, talking about how he was going to step on the scale, get his ears checked and his temperature, and the doctor was going to listen to his heartbeat with the stethoscope.
Then the nurse brought us back...
...and he threw a fit and would not cooperate. Imagine an almost 3yr old on a baby scale because he wouldn't stand on the normal one. Sheesh. They didn't even try to get his height. He wouldn't stop wiggling when they checked his blood pressure, and he refused to talk to her afterwards when she tried to make amends.
Appalled, I asked him what in the world happened after she left (no amount of reasoning and demanding was helping when she was around). Do you know what he said?
"I have doctor appointment. She not doctor."
Are you kidding me?!?!?!
And sure enough, when the doctor walked in, my kid acted like they were old buds. (and wouldn't stop asking him for cough medicine... You'd think my kid was a druggie!)
Sheesh. Night and day difference.
Joel said that he can't stand patients like that. Yup, me neither.
In other news, the temperature today was supposed to be 75 with light breezes.
And my son told me...
"Mommy, it's cold outside. We need jackets."
I guess since I was wearing jeans, my apparel agreed with him.
We are in for a rude awakening, I'm afraid.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment