(Thanks to Danya for the pictures... I figured since there was already one Asian snapping photos, no need for duplicates :)
Monday, November 12, 2012
Autumn Gala
It used to be an annual tradition for Dr. Colen to take the senior residents to Botsford's Autumn Gala at the MGM Grand each year. Even though he passed away, his wife Rita still invited them. Dr. Bono, the spine surgeon purchased a table however, and invited the 3rd and 4th years to come along too. So, with the help of Jamie and Sarah, I got "dolled up", we had Hailey babysit (which the boys loved and looked forward to for 2 days beforehand), and I spent the night wining and dining on amazing food (let's just say I got to know the waitress with the lamb chop appetizers really well...), and spending time with wonderful ortho friends and getting to know Amy better. It was a wonderful (but late!) evening to spent with my husband!
(Thanks to Danya for the pictures... I figured since there was already one Asian snapping photos, no need for duplicates :)
(Thanks to Danya for the pictures... I figured since there was already one Asian snapping photos, no need for duplicates :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww...It's nice to have something to dress up for or it just never happens. :) I would have followed the waitress with lamb too. ;)
Love your dress!!
Post a Comment