I have been trying to force myself to go out at least once a week with all three, as I can't forever avoid those "wow, you have your hands full" comments and looks and need to face reality. Or maybe it's because both Trader Joe's and Costco have early closing times and are no longer open by the time I put the older two down to bed. But if this is what car rides with three looks like on a 15 minute car ride, tomorrow's 4 1/2 hour car ride (with a potty-trained child) will be a real treat. :)
Here's to hoping they all look like Callum tomorrow afternoon :)
Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It gets easier...I promise! I remember after June was born wondering if I would ever get out of the house without it being a half hour ordeal, just to go to the park, which was 2 miles away!
Post a Comment