God is good though, right? And He is in control. If He wants our house to sell, it will. For the price He wants.
That's what I had to tell myself, when somehow the washing machine worked just fine before the inspector came, but flooded the laundry room after he left.
And the appraiser is coming next. Any advice for our sick household? :)
Anyways... my sister has been giving me not so subtle hints that I need to give her more pictures of her with the boys... So, here it goes. Round 2. Round 3 will follow soon... I hope.
Making faces... don't you love how Aiden's face doesn't really change. He was trying.
Not sure I would trust this 4-yr old hair stylist with my hair...
... especially with the crazy maniacal faces...
... and cannibalistic tendencies...
... that seems up to no good...
but even without eyes on the back of her head,
she's still somehow able to redirect his intentions to more harmless ways of fun :)
she's still somehow able to redirect his intentions to more harmless ways of fun :)
And that's why they love their Auntie Katie :)

1 comment:
humidifiers saved us this winter. We have three going every night with essential oils added too. :) dry air is a killer to sinuses. :P Hope they feel better soon!
Post a Comment