Thursday, August 5, 2010

Javan and Josie

This past weekend my cousin Josie got married. Joel actually had the whole weekend off, so we took the opportunity to visit some friends that we haven't seen in a terribly long time. I didn't take too many photos this trip- it seems that whenever my son is on the loose, it's best to follow after him versus worrying about snapping a photo. He did fairly well on this trip, though he was extremely exhausted. This mommy made the terrible mistake of switching him to his upright car seat for the trip. For most of the drive, I could hear "tuck... tuck... tuck" coming from the back, as my husband sped past the semis. That combined with late nights and early mornings made for one tired baby, who actually took a four hour nap on Monday.

 A reminder of the wonderful customer appreciation sale I was missing out on... ;)

Javan, Josie and Eric.
I stole this pic (and the next two from him)

Julie and Z & J's little boy Zion.

 Jacob and Bethany.
They are the ones that got married in May, when I didn't have Eric around to steal pics from later :)

Playing with cousins

 Uncle Glen with Moriah, Z & J's little girl

Look at those eyes! Doesn't he look worn out?!

Liam definitely was able to get a lot of attention throughout the weekend. My uncles (and cousin Arthur) won out however, as he pretty much wanted to be held by them alone- it must be the Greenbank touch!

 Sweet corn eaters

Uncle John walked us out to the car, Liam didn't want to leave him to come to us!

Anyways, we had a blast with Jon and Kelly, though we were definitely not out there near long enough. It was good to also see a lot of my relatives, as well as Steve and Lisa again too. The only bummer is we missed seeing Isaac and Britt, but she was having a baby, so I can't be too disappointed ;)
Relaxing after a long Sunday

Liam's fav toy at the Zollinger household.
I'm sure J & K are glad we are gone so they don't have to hear it's obnoxious sounds any longer... :)

No comments: