I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this post. Proud or embarassed. To say the least, I am amused! My two favourite fast food places to eat are In-n-Out and Chick-fil-A. Both are not near us back in Michigan, but the latter happens to happily populate the Tampa Bay area. Apparently, I've taken advantage of its presence a little too often (in my defense, I've gone less then once a week!), because my son now almost daily asks me if we can go to Chick-fil-A. I go for the fresh flowers, kind staff, Christian music, lemonade, and original chick-fil-a sandwich. Big brother goes for the pouch of applesauce and the playground.
It's kind of humorous really... People will ask him if he loves McDonalds. He thinks they are talking about the famed farmer with all his animals. We pass by the golden arches and he won't even flinch. But I tell you what, you drive by the two Chick-fil-As by church or on the way to Joel's grandparents (or any others for that matter) and he will immediately point them out...
When I used to ask him what he wanted to do, he would tell me BSF (well, he calls it VBF), church, the zoo, aquarium or park... now after BSF and church, he will usually follow with "Chick-fil-A".
I think there will be two disappointed Virkler members in this family when we head back up north!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AMBER!!! How cute!!! I am so excited to hopefully see you soon!
Post a Comment