So Aiden has had a fever since yesterday afternoon. I am still trying to figure out if it is from him teething (his first tooth is still slooooooowly breaking the surface of the gumline), or if he has a cold/flu. Joel said, worse case scenario, it could be meningitis (or was it encephalitis?). Thanks honey, for your positive reinforcement... and that is why I like him better as an orthopod and not a pediatrician. :) I feel awful not being able to give him anything besides some acetaminophen and vitamins (and silver shield- shhhhh). I best hit up Target for some infant probiotics.
Side Note: Have you read the ingredient list of infant fever reducers lately? Sheesh. No wonder kids lose their fever but still stay sick!
Ok, I'm off my soap box.
My dad says we've been sick more down here then we were ever up in Michigan. I'm starting to wonder if that is true. It doesn't help that the boys pass germs back and forth to each other (the negative result of sharing toys, hugs, kisses, and whatever else transfers saliva and the like).
Anyways, he's been pretty lethargic here the past couple of days. Meaning it's been nice in a sense, because he is not wandering everywhere, but worrisome in the sense, that literally, he does not move more then a foot or two from where you place him. He's mostly lying prostrate, and it's hard pressed to catch sight of him standing. Pretty pathetic, really. The poor guy.
He still tries to talk every once in a while and smile. And I caught a bit of it on camera.
So here's to Katie, who talks about how much she misses the wee one.
Oh, and if you think about it, we could use your prayers! :)
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment