![]() |
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Book Review: The Truth about Grace
A while back I signed up for a book review program. And then life got busy. And no titles interested me. Or they were taken too quickly. Or I knew that I would forsake daily tasks for them. Or they were only offered through e-books, something I still proudly am resistant towards... and then I noticed this book. And it caught my eye. All who know me well, know my love for theological books, as is easily noted by the fact that CS Lewis is my favorite author. And I was intrigued to read a whole book dedicated towards the grace of God, even if it comes from someone whose doctrinal beliefs on salvation starkly contrast my own. And so I took the bait. And this was the result. Feel free to click over to my book review blog I began (for privacy reasons... no need to have the world entering the Virkler world) to catch a review on it and see if it should go on your reading list as well. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
MacArthur is always a great read. Thanks for the review!
Post a Comment