Our favorite memory of northern MI (part 4)... We both agreed that we loved Loved LOVED Harbor Springs. Well... maybe I'm the only one that said it with that much enthusiasm ;) I just loved that idyllic little place; I loved that there were two life guards to such a small beach with barely anyone on it. I'm so glad we happened upon it since there was a farmer's market that blocked our downtown route. :)
Harbor Springs
Dr. Bono's
Harbor Springs is known for it's natural artesian wells. One of them just happened to be right across the yard of the surgeon's home. We went to fill up our water bottles... Liam didn't want to drink "from the fountain", but changed his mind after the surgeon told him that if he drank it he would grow tall like his Daddy someday. :)
Harbor Springs is known for it's natural artesian wells. One of them just happened to be right across the yard of the surgeon's home. We went to fill up our water bottles... Liam didn't want to drink "from the fountain", but changed his mind after the surgeon told him that if he drank it he would grow tall like his Daddy someday. :)
Petoskey
Bay Harbor
(driving through to Traverse City... the sunflower fields reminded me of
my sister. Joel and I loved the hills and variegated fields; we passed
quite a few cherry orchards, among other produce!)

No comments:
Post a Comment