Thursday, April 3, 2014

And He's Off...

Well, perhaps not in this video. Whenever I whip out the phone or the camera, life invariably happens.

You know, things like, my phone's memory being used up, or someone calls, which always somehow messes with the video sound system and makes the voice all robotic from thence forth (which the boys find hysterical, actually), or the camera's battery dies (which is what happened here), or the subject drops on all fours and crawls to me because he wants the object in my hands, or he gets distracted by a toy or the sound of his brother's voice or he starts laughing so hard from us cheering that he topples over... you know... life. :)

So perhaps this only shows a step or two and not the multiple ones he took for me yesterday.  But if I don't post it, then I probably will never get a good video until he's fully in motion, and if I do post it, well, I'm likely to probably get a decent one later this afternoon.

So here's my lil 11-month old, growing up way to quickly. By the end of the night he was even blowing kisses to his Daddy. :)


No comments: