Friday, April 18, 2014

The Brief "Arrival" of Spring

After having a snowy, cold winter, we finally caught a glimpse of warmer weather this past weekend. And boy, were the boys excited! As the temperatures gradually inched upwards, the boys began to venture out with their toys... first balls, bats and clubs, then bikes, and eventually chalk. By the weekend, even our studious Daddy had to take a boards break for a picnic lunch-- I love my boys! :)




It made up for him missing an Easter egg hunt our church through as a way of reaching out to the community. There was such a good turnout, both with our own youngsters as well as some from all over the city. I think it will become an annual tradition. (I had the wrong setting on my camera, so unfortunately the pictures are annoyingly blurry- sorry! But you get the gist).

















No comments: