Thursday, May 1, 2014

One of these things is not like the other...

... and I contemplated whether I should be concerned.



 
Did you see it??
 
 
How about now?!



But it wasn't melted, perhaps Liam had been playing with Legos earlier in the morning (or so I tried to convince myself), and I figure pieces large enough to choke on will be more easily visible when scooping some out to put in a bowl...

Or maybe it was just plain laziness at the enormity of the thought of sifting through the rest of the batch (really, can you "sift" granola?!) to see if I could happen across more. No matter, I took out the stray and went on with my day. :) 

It does make me wonder if this is the beginning of the end when it comes to Legos.

And yes, it did make it's way into Lego jail, no matter how creatively it was contained.


 
By the way... don't forget today is the National Day of Prayer! Thankful that in all the silly national days that have been adopted (a couple days ago it was "blueberry pie day"- really, blueberry pie in April??), there are still some meaningful ones.

No comments: