Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Little Guy...

... only got up ONCE !!!

Yes, you read that correct! 

Unless you count when he cried until I put his pacifier back in at 1030pm, he only woke up one time from 930pm until 745am this morning. Yay! Praise the Lord!!

For all that know my struggles as of late with my child, this is such a huge blessing! I tell you, His mercies are indeed new every morning :) And even if tonight, he wakes up every hour like he did a couple nights ago... well, I'll still know that God is good, all the time... and He knows that every once in a while, even Mommies need a little bit of a break or two, just as Paul and Barnabus did when the Lord spared them persecution when they went and witnessed in Derbe after previous persecution in the last few towns (Acts 14).

3 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

oh I'm so glad. I hope he thought it was grand too and tries the whole good night sleep thing again for many a night in your future.

=) An

arlan and katie said...

Oh Amber...I'm so happy for you!
Even if it doesn't last and least you got a nice respite for one night :)

I hope you enjoyed it!
Kt

Rachel said...

I like your Paul and Barnabas analogy. Deep insights...where ever did you come up with that! :)