Tuesday, April 23, 2013

An Overdue Baby and Overdue April Photos

So I'm going to be induced tomorrow morning, unless baby boy Virkler decides to end his procrastination and make his debut before then. We covet your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. Although my ligaments have graciously carried the burden of my ever-increasing belly, prudence (and hospital policy) calls for me to not carry a child more then 42 weeks. :) I've learned a lot through this waiting period, but I'll save that for another post- I'm off to try to walk this baby into labor!

What have we been upto until then... here's a few snapshots.We've spent a lot of time indoors, as there has been a lot of cold, rainy days with snow flurries mixed in. But there have been a few sunny days, and we've definitely tried our best to take advantage of those!



  impromptu card for our dear Uncle Len




 Daddy's 5 yards of mulch getting delivered by a dump truck!



2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hope everything goes well tomorrow, we will be praying!

Jamie Bahr said...

I love the card! You do such fun crafts with the boys. They are blessed.