I'm thankful for the book review program I participate in, because I've
stumbled across a few wonderful authors that I did not even know existed until
I agreed to read their book. And then when I tell my friends, there is
inevitably at least one of them that knew about that particular author
already-- somehow I had just once again missed the bandwagon! And my most recent review is a case-in-point. I mentioned to a dear friend who stayed with us this
past weekend that I was reading a lovely book called Women Living Well, and she instantly smiled and said she loved the
website (she doesn't even have internet in her home). "You've never heard
of it before?" she asked. Well, ummmm... nope. So this review is dedicated
to all those who somehow have missed the bandwagon with me. Lucky for us, I
think it is more like those cyclical cider mill tractor hay rides- that is, if
you miss one, there's bound to be another rolling up sometime soon :)
With such practical advice and simple wisdom, it has definitely earned its place on my go-to bookshelf, alongside other favorites (like No More Perfect Moms and Bread and Wine)... which means that maybe in a couple of weeks (after I complete an included 10 day marriage challenge), my husband will be commending this book as well as some of the others :)
or just skip the review and buy it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment