Not a B1G1, or a 50% off mind you, but an absolutely, no strings attached kind of free... oh the trajesty. I made a homemade cup of hot cocoa to make up for it. Not quite the caramel flan they were advertising, but still yummy.
The boys continue to go insane indoors. And my patience continues to be sanded down to a thin veneer. With some patches here and there. And I dream about sending them to school. And then realize I'm in it for the long haul. One more reason to stick around here so I can ship them off to Oakdale...
And I continue to
What does any of that have to do with the title?
Oh, nothing.
Thanks for allowing me to have some therapeutic journaling.
As for the pictures below, thankfully they were performed while there was an orthopedic surgeon "in house". ;)
Feeling convicted about their lack of exercise, I mostly scolded to not make any holes in the walls-- don't need any more fix-ups before we sell. Aiden didn't really ever slide down except on his rump. He used to be the more adventurous. Not sure if he is mellowing out, or just a bit wiser in some areas. He was, however, more then happy to give his brother a push and laugh hysterically the times when the Arby's box would catch on the stairs sending Liam flying into the wall. Callum patiently waited for his nap, as they were making too much of a racket too close to his bed.

2 comments:
Such a fun momma! This weather is going to be the end of sanity this month.
Such cute pictures! We have had a house with stairs for 5 months now but our kids have yet to figure something like this out. :)
Post a Comment