Thursday, July 25, 2013

Callum- 3 Months



So somewhere along the line I skipped "one" and "two" months... but that is my life, and I figure if I can get the 3,6,9,12 milestones, that will be a great accomplishment! So here is Callum at 3 months...

Weight (home scale): 14.2 lbs
Height (sewing tape measure): 25.5 in

In a Nutshell:
~ He continues to impress everyone around with his hair, and although the back is starting to fall/wear out, the top is still extravagantly long- which should make quite a do soon.
~ Everyone also continues to remark about how smiley and happy he is. I feel like a broken record telling people how completely blessed we are with such a content baby (not that we wouldn't be blessed if he was colicky!)
~ A couple smiles/giggles inevitably leads to hiccups.
~ He graduated to 3-6 month clothes a couple of weeks ago. It probably would've been sooner, but I refused to pull them out, because I'm still in denial over my 85% (65% for weight) growth chart child when my other two were at 5% on the WHO charts. ...A little fun fact for the day: Callum weighs as much at 3 months that the other two weighed at 6 months...
~ Enjoys sitting on the couch (where his bottom sinks in, helping him to balance :), the bumbo, or snuggling in your arms.
~ Loves to chat with you, especially after he's done nursing
~ Still refuses to take a pacifier from me, but will often be found sucking on his fist or a finger or two
~ Created his own schedule of awake/sleep time, taking two 2-3 hour naps and sleeping uninterrupted for 8 hours.





One reason tummy time is pointless with this guy-- he is content just laying on his belly and rarely tries to pick up his head (the earlier shot was a rare moment for him, when he fell over sideways but then decided to look around!) 
 

No comments: