But when I was downloading and sorting through pictures, there were a few that made me smile. Joel had left early this past Saturday morning for the Tough Mudder (more on that later), and came home later that evening. When he came in the room to say hi to Liam, we laughed at how unbeknownst to each other, they were matching! They both had their Riggalicious shirts on, as well as camo shorts.
Riggalicious Minds think Alike. :)
Quite befitting, since Liam has been talking about the Ringgers lately and adding them in his prayers often, asking if I remember "baby Josiah", and randomly asking Joel what street they live on. He loves hearing the story about John the Baptist, and usually always remarks at the end that he "knows three Johns!" His (great) uncle, Josiah's daddy, Jon and Beth, and Peyton's daddy, Jon and Kelly. :)
So we decided to snapshot their matching outfits. And of course, Liam only smiled for one of the many pictures I took. (which may or may not have been due to a threat on the part of his mother that he wouldn't get dessert after dinner...)
Aiden on the other hand, feels like he should win the fashion-sense award...
I was trying to organize all their bib overalls and boots into one tote, and the next thing I know, I find him dressed like this. No joke. I honestly didn't help him put on anything but his shirt and shorts (which he picked out). By the way, Mom, these are the 2T shorts that fit Liam perfectly. :)
And this is how Joel found him after naptime Sunday afternoon. Sporting the toga look :)

No comments:
Post a Comment