Wednesday, June 25, 2014

GNO at Comerica

So around 545pm last Tuesday evening, Danya started texting me. She had been given two tickets to the Tigers game and needed someone to come with her. After texting me 10 times in two minutes (including the "I'm picking you up at 635pm"), I knew there would be no way out. So it was decided that since I had almost survived 5 years without entering Comerica Park, it was time for me to break that fast.

I had four very jealous boys coveting my ticket (actually, the last probably only wanted to be with me. :)

After almost getting lost getting there, getting wrong directions from a sketchy valet driver to get home, having to be rerouted with a freeway shutdown and driving through a really scary part of town... well, we survived.

She said our first girl's night out was fun and a success. She said we will have to do it again. I said that was fine, as long as we skip the sketchy parts. :)

 The route the valet driver told us to take to get to the ballpark... 

 Yes, this was in the alley way...




Danya wanted me to get a picture of Cabrera and Scheurzer together in the same frame.

 She also wanted me to get one of Cabrera up to bat. 






No comments: