Monday, April 18, 2011

Bedmates, Part 2

After our snow adventures outdoors, I put Liam down for a nap.

Two hours later, he was still chatting away, but not bouncing around as much as is usual.

I went to peek in on him and tell him that he "really did need to take a nap".

He on the other hand, wanted to show me his newest choice of sleeping companion.

Allow me to introduce you to...







the DIAPER BOX.

Now you must understand, the diaper box is a far superior bedmate then the graham cracker. First of all, it will (I would hope) withstand rolling and beatings without crumbling.

Next, not only is the diaper box a perfect sleeping friend (can't you see my son is all smiles with his choice?!)...


... BUT it also can store all other bedtime objects within it (ie blanket, pillow, book, teddy bear, spare pacis, etc)

... AND it is the perfect play toy for a toddler who doesn't want to take a nap, because he can even fit inside the box, sit down in it, jump up and down, etc etc!






Who wouldn't want such a fun companion with them... even if it does take up at least a quarter of the sleeping space?!


Don't ask me how the diaper box got into his crib. I'd rather not think about how that happened, as I don't have one good scenario...

No comments: