Friday, April 15, 2011

Milk Baths

Apparently someone must have told my child that milk baths are good for the skin. He wanted cereal for a snack last night, and I've discovered that he will actually *shock* drink the milk when I give him that cinnamon oatmeal squares brand. :)

Well, he also discovered that a bowl full of milk is almost like one full of water... and that in can be fun to play with as well. And unfortunately this Mama was busy unloading dishes- that is until she heard an "uh oh". The classic uh oh. Last afternoon it was said after I was busy (a reoccurring theme) and he went into the office and found my stash of salt and pepper potato chips (my latest craving), and when I went upstairs to check on his exclamation, found a trail of potato chips from the office down the hall to the top of the stairs, where he was waiting to point me out his latest mishap, and informing me we needed to "va-uum".

Anyhow, this is what I saw when I turned around to see what caused him to announce "uh oh".





FYI: If you are ever out of hair styling products, cinnamon sugar flavored milk does a great job of styling your hair as well... :)

2 comments: